UPSC Civil Services IAS IFS Pre Exam Result DAF Mains Online Form | UPSC Civil Services | Civil Services Preliminary Examination
UPSC Civil Services– Union Public Service Commission UPSC released notification regarding the release of Exam Result and Invites candidates for the Mains DAF Online Application Form for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination IAS and Indian Forest Services IFS Vacancy 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Indian Administrative Service (IAS)||796||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||90||Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent|
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Civil Services IAS DAF Mains Online Form : 28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020 till 6 PM
- Mains Exam Date : 08-17 January 2021
- Forest Services IFS DAF Mains Online Form : 16/11/2020 to 27/11/2020 till 6 PM
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
Some important instructions
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC releases notification regarding Civil Services / Forest Services IAS / IFS Prelim Exam .
- However, Candidate Can Apply Between 12/02/2020 to 03/03/2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.