BSEH Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test | BSEH HTET 2020 | BSEH HTET online form 2021 | HTET January 2021 | BSEH HTET eligibility criteria
BSEH HTET 2021– Board of Secondary Education, BSEH Haryana releases notificatio and invites candidates for the Online Application Form for the Examination of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET January 2021. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
For more Latest news:- click here
(A) Level I PRT Teacher
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
(B) Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
(C) Level III PGT Teacher
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 16/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 04/12/2020
- Online Correction : 05-08 December 2020
- Exam Date : 02-03 January 2021
- Admit Card Available : December 2020
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
For Gen. / OBC / Other State
- SINGLE– 1000
- DOUBLE– 1800
- TRIPLE– 2400
For SC/ PH
- SINGLE– 500
- DOUBLE– 900
- TRIPLE– 1200
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Some important instructions
- Board of Secondary Education BSEH, Haryana Released notification regarding Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2020.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Online for 16 November 2020 to 04 December 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Haryana TET HTET 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- click here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
Some useful links
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|