Salesforce Recruitment 2022 Internship : Salesforce is recruiting candidates for Associate Technical Support Engineer positions. Candidates who pursued Bachelor’s degree are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad/ Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Salesforce is a Software company based in America. Marc Benioff and Parker Harris established it in 1999, and the headquarters are in San Francisco, California, United States. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Tableau Software are its subsidiaries. It offers cloud computing services across the globe. Per the reports, the organization’s total revenue is US$26.49 billion. The total number of employees who worked in the firm is 73,542.
|NAME OF THE HIRING COMPANY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE COMPANY
|VACANCY IN THE POST OF JOB
|ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
|LOCATION OF THE JOB
|TYPE OF JOB
|FULL TIME JOB
|QUALIFICATION REQUIRED TO BE THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE
|ANY TYPE OF GRADUATION DEGREE
|BATCHES WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE JOB
|2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
|0-1 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
|EXPECTED APPROXIMATELY 12 LPA
- Provide outstanding frontline technical support via phone and email to Salesforce clients
- Assist with general standard processes, including: user management, data management, and reporting and dashboards
- Identify situations where professional services or account executive intervention may be warranted
- Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in Salesforce
- Follow established support processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner
- Technical aptitude in support of learning Salesforce Cloud applications and solutions
- ·Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Experience in technical support (or other client focused environment)
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Salesforce Careers – Associate Technical Support Engineer. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.