Bihar Urban Developement and Housing Department Jr. Engineer Vacancy | UDHD Recruitment 2020 | UDHD JE exam date | UDHD JE eligibility
UDHD Recruitment 2020– Bihar Urban Developement and Housing Department releases notification regarding recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Vacancies 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Junior Engineer [ civil, electrical, mechanical]||442||Three Year Engineering Diploma in Related Trade|
Age limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Application Begin : 19/11/2020
- Last Date for Registration :07/12/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 07/12/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India
- General / OBC / EWS: 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Category Candidates.
Some important instructions
- Bihar Urban and Housing Development Department Recruitment 2020 issued Notification regarding the Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Jobs 2020.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Online for 19 November 2020 to 07 December 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Bihar Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.