Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 B.E/B.Tech/MCA ; 2020/2021 Batch. Tech Mahindra Hiring Graduates for the position of Engineer Trainee (GET) in Chennai, India Software, and Services For the full time. The candidates who are completed Any B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/BSc/BCA Any Engineering Graduates degree Pass out in the Year 2021/2020/2019/2018 Only batches are Eligible to apply.
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational company that provides information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2020/2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 August 2021|
Qualifications & Skills:-
- Engineering streams/branch eligible are Comp Science/Comp Engineering/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA
- This Program is open ONLY for Engineering graduates and/or MCA candidates who are passed out in 2020. Candidates completing their Graduation in 2021 and have their Consolidated Marksheet or Provision Degree Certificate issued can also apply.
- This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2020. Also ME/M.Tech candidates are not eligible for this program.
- Candidate having scored minimum of 60% in 10th/Xth, 12th/XIIth, Engineering Degree and MCA are eligible for this drive. In case candidate has done Diploma(after 10th), then minimum of 60% in Diploma is mandatory.
- Where the candidate has done both 12th or equivalent and Diploma, then also minimum of 60% in both is mandatory for meeting eligibility criteria. (Marks are calculated for All Subject Appeared). Also Candidate Should not have appeared for Score Improvement in any academics.
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2020 & 2021 without any backlog. Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and BE/B.Tech/MCA. Not more than 1-year gap between any 2 Academic programs.
- Qualifying courses – B.E/B.Tech – Comp Science/Comp Engineering/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA
- Candidate should have completed qualifying course in 2020 & 2021 without any backlog
- Candidate passing out in 2021 must be in possession of either consolidated mark sheet or provisional degree certificate else Do Not Register
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap between SSC and graduate program.
- Any candidate with a loss of academic year post joining the graduate/post-graduate program is ineligible to apply.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- – 1-2 years relevant experience in one or more below skills
- – Java/JEE
- – Java Full stack
- – Dot Net
- – Dot Net full stack
- – Angular
- – SAP ABAP
- – Python
- – Automation Testing
- – Oracle PL/SQL
Bond and compensation: On selection.
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
- On completion of probation candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3 25 Lannum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR t L for a mandaibry period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing tall as per the business requirement
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC