RRB NTPC Answer Key of All phase & Shift Released | Check your Response here
INTRODUCTION-Admit card release date
The Ministry has advertised for 1.40 lakh vacancies. It has received over 2 crore 42 lakh applications. which have been now scurtinised and exams will be held soon. Good news has already come for lakhs of candidates. So who have been waiting for the RRB NTPC exam for one and a half years. Its exam will be held from December 15.
Admit card release date: Its admit card will be released soon. So Read Important and latest updates related to the exam.
RRB NTPC 2020 Exam Date, Admit Card: The Indian Railways will start the pending recruitment exams for several posts. So that includes RRB NTPC exams from December 15.Exam is computer-based test (CBT) mode. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal informed through a tweet. The Ministry has advertised for 1.40 lakh vacancies. It has received over 2 crore 42 lakh applications.
But the details of the exam schedule are yet to be announce. These recruitment exams will be held for three categories – non-technical popular category, isolated and ministerial category.
VACANCY DETAILS- ADMIT CARD RELEASE DATE
- 35208 vacancies for NTPC including the job of a guard, office clerk, commercial clerk.
- 1,663 vacancies for isolated and ministerial categories i.e stenographer and equivalent.
- 1,03,769 vacancies for level 1 posts including those of track maintainers, pointsman.
For more Latest news:- Click Here
How many marks will come in RRB NTPC CBT 1
General Awareness – 40 Maths, 30 General Intelligence, Reasoning Subject – 30
Total Examination Marks – 100. So Candidates will be given 90 minutes to solve this exam.
Passing marks by category
For UR category where 40% marks will be required. But At the same time 40% will be required for EWS, 30% for OBC (non creamy layer), 30% for SC and 25% for ST. So These percentage of marks for eligibility can be relaxed by 2 percent for PwBD candidates for PwBD candidates.
So join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
Our Recent Post
- 22 bamboo clusters unveiled in 9 states, 6 in Maharashtra | Promoting Use of Bamboo
- CCL Apprentice Various Post Online Form 2020 | CCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician Recruitment 2020 Online Form Extended| Rajasthan ECG Technician date
- Punjab National Bank PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Online Form | Punjab National Bank SO vacancy
- Metro resume services with strict safety measures after 169 days | Metro is back on track