State Bank Of India Apprentice Vacancy | SBI Recruitment 2020 | SBI Apprentice exam date | SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria | SBI vacancy
SBI Recruitment 2020– State Bank Of India SBI released notification regarding the release of recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Apprentice In State Bank of India Various States in Pan India. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Apprentice||3595||844||1948||1388||725||8500||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.|
Age limit as on 31/10/2020
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Application Begin : 20/11/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 10/12/2020
- Exam Date : January 2021
- Admit Card Available : December 2020
- General / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Some important instructions
- State Bank of India SBI Released notification regarding Apprentice Recruitment Examination January 2021.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Online for 20 November 2020 to 10 December 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.