Madhya Pradesh Constable Vacancy Apply online | MP Constable Recruitment 2020 | MP Constable exam date | MP Constable eligibility
MP Constable Recruitment 2020– Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) released notification regarding the release of recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Constable . Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS|
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male) Candidates: 33 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Female)/ OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Starting date to apply online : 24/12/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2021
- Last Date for Correction of Application Form: 12-01-2021
- Date for Exam: 06-03-2021
Some important instructions
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) released notification regarding the release of recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Constable.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.