Sasken Off Campus Drive 2021 | BE/B.Tech/M.E/MCA/MSc | 2021 Batch | Across India. Sasken Technologies Limited scheduled off campus drive to Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/ MSc-2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Sasken Technologies : It is a global technology and service provider headquarted in Bangalore . Sasken founded in 1989. Which provides engineering products and digital transformation services to top organisation such as automotive, semiconductor , telecom. In the 25 years of our existence, we have established ourselves as pioneers in creating IP and solution accelerators that have been a part of over 200+ commercially shipped unique products of globally leading OEMs. With over 70 patents, we have been at the forefront of technology.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc|
|Salary||Rs 3.7 LPA|
Candidate Profile and Criteria
- This recruitment of Sasken is for candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech (CSE, IT, ISE, ECE, E&TC, E&I), M.E./M.Tech (Computer Science or Communication), MSc – IT with BSc – IT, MCA.
- The candidate must be from 2021 Batch.
- Must have minimum 65% (or 6.5 CGPA) throughout the academics. (10th, 12th, Diploma, UG, PG)
- Programming C & Data Structure, and Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
Roles and Responsibilities
- The selected Fresher Engineer will go through Programming and Domain specific Training sessions for 4 – 6 months
- After the Training sessions, they will be placed in any of various projects under the domain for which they are trained for.
- They will start working as design, develop, maintain & test the software modules, under the supervision of Team Lead / Project Manager
- Helping in Software integration activity
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending training, self-study and periodic technical assessments
- Screening of the profile
- Online test (Programming and Aptitude)
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Note: Candidates must be ready to sign a service agreement for 3 years of continued service with the company, failing which they must agree to pay 75,00,000/- to the company.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here(Secret Code: 47522648)
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro