Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 –Persistent Systems is holding an off-campus hiring drive for B.E/B.Tech graduates from the 2020/2021 batch. Check out every necessary details and link is available to apply.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
|SALARY||INR 4,51,000/- LPA|
|JOB LOCATION||Pune, Nagpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
- JOINING DATE: MID DEC 2021
- LAST DATE: ASAP
Profile in Detail:
- BE / B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology (CS or IT, ENTC & Electrical)
- Only 2020 or 2021 as a passing year
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY:
- The SSC percentage should be at least 60%.
- BE aggregate – 60 percent and above
- HSC or Diploma – percentage – 60 percent and above
- There should be no active backlogs among the students. ATKT Bond – Doesn’t Apply
- Only candidates who have appeared in Persis over the last six months will be considered for this initiative.
Process of Selection:
- After the online objective test, there will be a technical and HR interview.
How do I apply for the 2021 Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive?
Before the deadline, any interested and eligible applicants can apply for this position online by following the link.
FOR MORE DETAILS & TO APPLY : CLICK HERE
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro