RPSC Ajmer Assistant Professor Vacancy | RPSC Recruitment 2020 | RPSC Assistant Professor exam date | RPSC Assistant Professor syllabus
RPSC Recruitment 2020– Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Ajmer releases notification and invites candidates for the the post of Assistant Professor Recruitment 04/2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Assistant Professor||918||Master Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in Related Subject.|
Qualified UGC NET / SLET / SET Exam.
PHD Candidates are also Eligible.
For More Details Read Notification.
Age limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
OUR RECENT POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here
- Application Begin : 09/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 08/12/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : 350/-
- OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Some important instructions
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC issues notification regarding Assistant Professor 04/2020 Recruitment 2020.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Online from 09 November2020 to 23 November 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.