IBM Recruitment for the role of Intern | IBM Recruitment 2020 | B.E/B.Tech | Apply online | IBM India Private Limited | IBM Bangalore
IBM Recruitment 2020- IBM India Private Limited releases notification and scheduled to hire the candidates for the role of Intern for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
More about IBM BUSINESS UNIT- IBM Chief Information Office is the IT organization for IBM. This means when you work for IBM CIO, you are working for one of the largest clients in the world. IBM CIO is the primary software development and delivery organization for all IBM’s internal applications globally. Based on the business lines and business processes supported, CIO is organized under various domains.
• Sales and Marketing
• Quote to Cash
• Systems & Tools
• Cloud, Collaboration & Identity
• Finance & Supply Chain
All the details regarding the IBM Recruitment 2020 are given below:
Skills required in candidates
The candidate must have following skills :
- BE or BTech in Computer Science and Information Science only (70% mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs).
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability.
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills.
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient.
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances.
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality.
- Valid organisational and administrative skills.
- Have an ability to prioritise and manage deadlines.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
How to apply ?
All the interesting and eligible candidates can apply in link given below for the job: