Common recruitment process for recruitment of clerks in participating organisations | CRP Clerks-X Vacancies 2021-22 | Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
CRP Clerks-X Vacancies 2021-22– The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021. The eligible and interesting candidates can apply by registering themselves under Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -X). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
- The candidate must have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate.
- He/She must have Operating and working knowledge in computer systems.
- The candidate must have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit as on 01/09/2020
The aspiring candidates must be of:
- Maximum age- 28 years
- Minimum age- 20 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules
- Online registration- 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)- 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary- 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary- 31.12.2020
- Online Examination – Main- 24.01.2021
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website for details and updates.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Online Preliminary exams and those for Online Main examsis available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
Some important instructions
- IBPS issues notification for Common recruitment process for recruitment of clerks in participating organisations and Invites for Online Application Form.
- Moreover, Candidate Can Apply Online for post from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020 .
- However, Candidate can also Read the Notification Before Apply Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.