Madhya Pradesh PEB Police Constable Recruitment Apply online | MPPEB Vacancy 2020 | MPPEB exam date 2020 | MPPEB Police Constable Syllabus
MPPEB Vacancy 2020– Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB, Bhopal releases online notification and invites candidates for the post of Constable Sipahi Radio and Constable General Duty GD 4000 Post Vacancy 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding the MPPEB Vacancy 2020 are given below:
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS|
- The candidate must have cleared Class 10th / 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- More Details Will be Available Soon.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 33 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MP Police Recruitment Rules
- Application Begin : 24/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07/01/2021
- Last Date for Correction : 12/01/2021
- Exam Start : 06/03/2021
- Admit Card Available : February 2021
Will be Available Soon
Some important instructions
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board issues notification for Constable Sipahi Radio and Constable General Duty GD 4000 Post and Invites for Online Application Form.
- Moreover, Candidate Can Apply Online for 24/12/2020 to 07/01/2021.
- However, Candidate can also Read the Notification Before Apply the BPSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.