Courses available in the field of Economics | Career Scope in Economics | Wide scope of opportunities in economics | Top institutes
Career Scope in Economics
Economics is basically a systematic study of the mechanism of resources including finance. Economics can be defined in a few different ways. It’s the study of scarcity, the study of how people use resources and respond to incentives, or the study of decision-making. It often involves topics like wealth and finance. Economics is not just about money. It is about weighing different choices or alternatives. Economics ranges from the very small to the very large. The study of individual decisions is called microeconomics. The study of the economy as a whole is called macroeconomics.
For more Latest news:- click here
The person who studies economics is known as Economists. In the modern era, an economist is always high on demand due to the analytical skills. Becoming an economist can be an interesting career option, as you get to think and derive policies for a business entity or even a government to ensure multi-dimensional growth and development of all sections of the society. Economists have all kinds of jobs, such as professors, government advisors, consultants, and private sector employees.
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
B.A. Economics or Bachelors od Arts in Economics is a is a 3- year under-graduate level course divided into 6 semesters, with each semester of 6 months. BA Economics as a course that details each and every aspect of the finance and banking sector. The value of a person who graduated from one of the economics courses in India is in high value as the global economy in itself is in a dire situation. BA Economics graduate will be able to analyse and give his/her professional opinion and suggestions on different economical aspects of an industry.
B.A Economics course eligibility
The course eligibility of Bachelors of arts in Economics are as follows:
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to this course are 45%-50% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Usually, the universities require 50%-60% in the best 4 subjects and mathematics must be one of those subject.
- You should have better mathematical knowledge so that you can work with different figures to pursue a better career in Economics.
- You should always remain aware of the current affairs, and you have to understand the implications analytically.
- You should have research-minded and should possess the ability to research every aspect of the economy.
- You should be motivated enough and try to be perfect.
- You should always keep patience and remain positive and optimistic.
- You have to think logically in various scenarios.
- Proficiency in Mathematical knowledge is essential to build up a career in Economics.
- You should have better communication skills and public speaking skills to explain the complicated economic analysis to the general public who do not know Economics.
There are variety of courses available in B.A Economics which are having wide scope of opportunities.
Economic Courses at UG level
- Bachelors in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Art (Hons) in Business Economics
- B.Com in Business Economics
- BCom (Hons) in Business Economics
- BBA Business Economics
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Economics courses at PG Level
- M.A in Financial Economics
- M.A in Economics
- M.A in Econometrics
- M.A in Business Economics
- M.A in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Economics
- MBA in Business Economics
- Master of Philosophy in Economics
Economics Courses at Ph.D. level
- Ph.D. in Economics
- Ph.D. in Econometrics
- Financial Risk Analyst– Financial risk analysts handle the process of risk management within an organisation. They evaluate and predict events that might negatively impact the financial stability of organisations.A financial risk analyst can manage business decisions in four major risk categories: credit risk, regulatory risk, operational risk, and market risk. The duties of financial risk analysts includes- Making suggestions to reduce or control potential risks, Forecasting, monitoring, and staying up to date with market trends , Collaborating with traders and assessing the risks associated with specific transactions.
- Economic Consultant – Economic consultants study financial and statistical data in a certain area of specialisation, such as finance, labour, agriculture, etc. They also complete various studies regarding economic phenomena and possible scenarios. Apart from conducting thorough research using mathematical and statistical methods, economic consultants make recommendations, policies, or strategies to solve economic problems or to interpret markets.
- Financial Manager – A financial manager is a person who assists the leading managers of all departments within a company and makes sure the organisation reaches its financial goal.Making use of excellent communication skills and analytical abilities, financial managers have to prepare financial reports, investment activities, and develop strategies to increase the revenues of a company.Financial managers can find employment in many places, including banks and insurance companies.
- Actuarial Analyst- Actuarial analysts use their knowledge in Mathematics and Statistics to analyse data, evaluate risks, and establish policy premiums (or how much people should pay for their insurance). They work with specific programmes, spreadsheets, and other tools which make their work easier and more efficient. You can either work alone or in a team with other actuarial specialists.Actuarial professionals often specialise in one are of work, such as: finance, life insurance, healthcare, savings, etc.
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Hansraj College, New Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- click here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here