Admission, Career Scope & Salary in BAMS | Career in BAMS | Eligibility criteria for Admission in BAMS | Job opportunities in BAMS
Career in BAMS BAMS- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is a 5.5 years long graduate degree that covers the study of the integrated system of modern medicine and traditional Ayurveda. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS) is an integrated Indian Degree in the medical field.
BAMS course covers an exhaustive investigation of current life structures, physiology, standards of the solution, social and preventive pharmaceuticals, toxicology, herbal science, ENT, standards of surgery, and alike to train students with the traditional methods in modern science. BAMS course is mostly pursued by students who are really interested in the study and application of Ayurveda for different purposes but mainly in the health sector.
Ayurveda is one of the oldest systems of medicine and traces its roots to Vedic times. It is based on the curative properties of herbs and its medicines are known for the natural elements that they contain. It utilises the self-healing system of the body.
Currently, this alternative method of healing is being accepted by people worldwide. Even the World Health Organisation has provided a worldwide forum for promoting traditional medicine systems such as Ayurveda. Therefore, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) as a course has opened up many promising opportunities for students.
For more Latest news:- click here
The entire course contains the modern anatomy, principles of medicines, physiology, social and preventive medicines, forensic medicine, principle of surgery, toxicology, ENT, botany and pharmacology. The graduates use the title “Vaidyar” before their name.
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
All about BAMS Course
BAMS is a 5 year and 6-month long bachelor degree course. The course duration includes 4.5 years of academic sessions and 1 year of internship. The 4.5 years of academic sessions are divided into three professional courses of 1.5 years each. In the first professional course, students are taught about the following subjects:
- History of the Ayurvedic system
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
In the second professional course, students are taught about subjects such as:
- Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Science
In the third and final professional course, students are taught about modern medicine subjects such as:
- Modern anatomy
- Principle of surgery
- Internal Medicine
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
To pursue BAMS course in Indian colleges/ universities, aspirants should clear Class XII in Science stream with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) subjects.
- Students should score at least 50%-60% in Class 12 from a recognized board.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12, as compulsory subjects.
- Applicants who satisfy the above qualification models need to show up for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and qualify it. Admission to the BAMS course is through a unified directing dependent on the NEET merit list.
- Some universities may also have minimum age bar as their BAMS eligibility criteria.
|STEP-1||APPLY FOR THE EXAM|
|STEP-2||APPEAR IN THE EXAM|
Their is wide scope in this field and there are alot job opportunities in this . Some are as follows :
- Physician: Before students start with their own clinical practice, it is always advised to work under some senior practitioners to gain relevant experience. Along with regular practice under a practitioner, students can also opt for specialised practice (such as treatment for spinal disorders, skin diseases, etc) after gaining complete knowledge.
- Teacher: If a student wishes to build his/her career in the field of teaching, it becomes necessary to complete post-graduation. For post-graduation, students can choose to pursue either MD or postgraduate diplomas in any subject of their choice. Once students have their post-graduation degree, they can join any government or private college as a lecturer.
- Manager: Students who wish to enter into the field of management can pursue courses such as Masters in Public Health (MPH), Masters in Health Administration (MHA), and MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management. Such courses are in great demand and offer promising employment opportunities for students.
- Clinical Research Associate: These days many universities are coming up with different postgraduate courses in clinical research. Students can pursue such courses to secure a job as a Clinical Research Associate in the research units of different pharmaceutical companies.
- Drug Manufacturer: Manufacturing of Ayurveda medicines and related products such as cosmetics is a booming business these days. To make a career in the field, students can choose to pursue courses such as MSc in Pharmaceutical Medicine and Diploma in Herbal Medicinal Manufacturing after the completion of BAMS course.
- Health Supervisor/ Therapist: These days many international tourists look towards taking natural Ayurveda treatments in health resorts and spa centers across India. Tourists usually prefer natural therapies for problems like arthritis, obesity, migraine, premature aging, skin diseases, high cholesterol, and diabetes. BAMS students can opt to work as supervisors in such health centers of various hotels and resorts. Students can also open their own health center.
- Medical Supervisor: This option includes working as a medical supervisor in companies that prepare Ayurveda medicines.
Top institutes to pursue course
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- National Institute of Ayurveda
- Banaras Hindu institute
- Gujarat Ayurveda university
- Madhav university
- Kerala University of Health Sciences
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- click here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here