SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Apply Online | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 | SSC CHSL exam date | SSC CHSL eligibility criteria | SSC CHSL syllabus
CHSL Recruitment 2020– Staff Selection Commission SSC releases notification and invites candidates for the recruitment for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
For more Latest news:- click here
|POST NAME||AGE LIMIT AS ON 01/01/2021||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant|
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
|Minimum Age : 18 Years|
Maximum Age : 27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
|Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India|
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 15/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 17/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-27 April 2021
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
Some important instructions
- Staff Selection Commission SSC releases notification regarding the recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 .
- However, Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate also must ead the Notification Before Apply .
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- click here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
Some useful links
|APPLY ONLINE||click here|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||click here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||click here|