Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 | Notification OUT. Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Coach and Assistant Coach. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2021.
|Notification||Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT for 300 Coach Posts, Apply Online from 20 Apr|
|Notification Date||Apr 17, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||May 20, 2021|
|Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder|
- Online application begins: 20th April 2021
- Last date to apply: 20th May 2021
- Coach — A candidate who has a Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognized Indian/Foreign University OR Medal winner in Olympic /World Championship Or Twice Olympic Participation OR Olympic/ International Participation OR Dronacharya Awardee.
- Assistant Coach – A candidate who has a Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognized Indian/ Foreign University OR Olympic/International Participation OR Dronacharya Awardee.
|1||Coach||100||Diploma (Coaching), Relevant Sports Qualification with 5 Years Experience|
|2||Assistant Coach||200||Diploma (Coaching) with Relevant Sports Qualification|
- Coach- Rs. 105,000-150,000
- Assistant Coach – Rs. 41,420 -112,400
Selection process :
– Through interview including oral test for discipline specific knowledge. In case, number of candidates are more than five times of the vacancies, short-listing of candidates for interview shall be carried out on the basis of approved criteria.
Hence, mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for the interview.
– The list of eligible shortlisted candidates for interview along with date(s) and place of interview will be posted on SAI website.
– The Candidates should note that their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
-A panel of Coaches on contract will be drawn and that will be valid for a period of one year. The services of coaches kept in the waiting list may be utilized by Khelo India or any other scheme of SAI/ Centre/ State Government.
– The engagement of coaches on contract basis will not confer on them any right for absorption or appointment on regular basis in SAI.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC