BITS Pilani Vacancy Notification For Junior Research Fellow. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has recently released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Junior Research Fellow having job location in Hyderabad. Those Candidates are interested & eligible can apply for BITS Pilani Junior Research Fellow Vacancies, apply on or before 30 April 2021.
BITS Pilani Vacancy Notification ; Applications are invited for TWO Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST funded project entitled “IoT enabled wearable nasal cap for air filter, viral guard and sensors for early detection of Covid-19 symptoms”, under the investigatorship of Dr. Satish Kumar Dubey (PI) (Mech. E) Dr. Sanket Goel (EEE) (Co-PI), Dr. Ruchi Jain Dey (BioSc) (Co-PI) and Dr. G Kalyan Kumar (Medical Center) Clinician.
Deserving TWO JRFs may be considered for Ph.D. program at BITS-Pilani if he/she meets the requirements of Ph.D. qualification process as per the institute norms. Also, Institute Fellowship will be considered after completion of the project fellowship.
|BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||30-04-2021|
- Essential Qualification
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/
- Bioengineering / or equivalent.
- Candidates with UGC NET JRF, DST-Inspire, GATE etc. will be given preference.
- Desirable Qualification
- Experience in the area of MEMS / Microfluidics / Prototyping / Electrochemical
- Candidates with publication(s)
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using the below link on or before 30 April 2021.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro