HP Off Campus Drive 2020 Apply online| Software Developer vacancies 2020 | HP Off campus drive for 2020 | HP off campus drive fresher’s voice | HP recruitment
Software Developer vacancies 2020 – HP releases notification regarding the Off campus drive 2020. HP is all set to invite candidates for the vacancy of Java Software Developer. For the B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA – 2020 batch graduates at Bangalore. Although, all the interesting and the eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancy. All the details regarding eligibility criteria, process is given below.
For more Latest news:- click here
Vacancy Details: Software Developer vacancies 2020
|JOB ROLE||Java Software Developer|
|QUALIFICATION||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA|
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
Aspiring candidate for software developer vacancies 2020 must have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience: 0-1 Year experience
- Batch – 2020 only
OUR LATEST NEWS
- हमने कई कदम उठाये ,पर बीजेपी पर सवाल क्यों नहीं। कांग्रेस के आंतरिक मामले पर बोलेराहुल गाँधी
- UP Police SI Recruitment | Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Vacancy For 9534 Post
- Rajsthan RVUNL vacancy AE/JE | Rajsthan assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer Apply for 1075 Post
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment | RBI Vacancy 2021 for 841 post
- Bihar Constable Fireman Recruitment | CSBC Constable Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- Click Here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
Skills required in candidates
- Candidate must have Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- He/ She must have some Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Also having Software development experience with Java or C, C++ or related language.
- Candidate must have the knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux
- Windows Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system
- Although, some Knowledge of Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies is a necessary requirement.