Siemens Healthineers is seeking Software Development Engineers in Bangalore for its Off Campus Drive 2021.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined below.
Siemens Healthineers Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
|Job Role : Software Development Trainee|
|Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|
|Batch : 2020/2021|
|Experience : 0-1years|
|Job Location : Bangalore|
Written Test Date : 12 to 14 November 2021
Starting Date : 29 October 2021
Last Date : ASAP
COMPLETE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, or a related subject, is required.
- Freshmen from the batches of 2020 and 2021 are eligible.
- With 0 to 1 year of industry experience in a software development role.
- Knowing C#, C++, or JAVA programming languages is a plus.
You’ll need the following skills and knowledge:
- Problem-solving abilities that are second to none
- Good comprehension of Object-Oriented Principles and associated paradigms
- Good knowledge of either C#, C++, or Java programming language
- Inter-process communication, multi-threading, and data structures are all concepts that must be grasped.
- Ability to explain thoughts and intentions clearly and confidently
Format of Test:
2 Programing questions
For the candidate who successfully completes this challenge, there will be one round of technical, managerial, and HR-related conversations.
How to Apply Siemens Healthineers Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and qualified individuals can apply online for this position and take the test from November 12th at 11:30 a.m. to November 14th at 5:00 p.m.
TO APPLY & FOR MORE DETAILS : CLICK HERE
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro