SBI PO Syllabus 2021 : Check Detailed Exam Pattern And Syllabus For Probationary Officer Here. The SBI PO 2021 test is divided into three phases: Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III. The preliminary test, which consists of three portions and is worth 100 points, is Phase I. The mains test, which carries 250 marks, is Phase II of the SBI PO exam format. Both objective and descriptive tests are included in the test. Group activities and an interview are included in Phase III. The SBI PO exam pattern outlines the exam’s overall format, including time limits, total marks, number of sections, and marking scheme.
|Stages of SBI PO Exam
|Prelims, Mains and Interview
|Mode of SBI PO 2021
|Prelims- CBT (Objective type)
Mains- CBT (Objective type and descriptive type)
*CBT -Computer Based Test
|Number of Sections
|Duration of Exam
|Prelims- 1 hour
Mains- 3 hours 30 minutes
|Number of Questions
|Prelims- 100 questions
Mains- 156 questions
|Value of Each Question
|Penalty For the Wrong Answer
|Medium of Paper
|English and Hindi
|Sectional Time Limit
|Prelims: 20 minutes for each section
Mains: 60+45+35+40+30 minutes
SBI PO 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Exam is the first stage of the SBI PO 2021 Recruitment process, and candidates must pass it in order to be considered for the SBI PO Mains Exam.
1. There will be 3 sections in SBI PO Prelims Exam like any other PO Exam: English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
2. A total of 100 Objective type questions will be asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021.
3. The duration of the exam is 01 hour (20 minutes for each section).
4. SBI PO Prelims is qualifying nature and marks will not be counted while preparing the merit list.
Penalty for wrong answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate. No deduction will be there in marks if a question is left unattempted or blank by a candidate.
Mains Exam Pattern
The SBI PO Mains Exam will comprise of Objective & Descriptive Section, which is described below in detail:
Objective paper to be completed in 3 hours and descriptive paper in 30 minutes.
In the objective part, there will be 4 sections namely Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation & General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language.
A descriptive paper will be conducted along with the above mentioned online test and there will be 2 questions in this paper.
Penalty for wrong answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in SBI PO Mains Exam. No deduction will be made in marks if a question is left unattempted or blank by a candidate in the exam.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro