RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Vacancy | RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester exam date | RSMSSB vacancies
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020– Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Commission RSMSSB releases notification regarding recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Forest Guard and Forester. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Forest Guard||1041||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Forester||87||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Age limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee | Check out here
- Central government withdraws decision to reduce interest rates on small savings | Check out here
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 : Recruitment for 511 posts | know details here
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 : Notification Out For Skilled/ Semi Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower Posts; Check out Here
- Career opportunities in Banking | Check out here
- Application Begin :08/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online :07/01/2021
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date : 07/01/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 450/-
- OBC NCL : 350/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / E Mitra
Some important instructions
- Rajasthan RSMSSB released Notification for Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) and Forester Recruitment 2020.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Between 06/08/2020 to 04/09/2020.
- Moreover, Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Rajasthan RSMSSB .
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.