State Bank Of India PO Vacancy | SBI PO Recruitement 2020 | SBI PO exam date | SBI PO syllabus | SBI PO eligibility criteria
SBI PO Recruitement 2020– State Bank Of India releases notification regarding recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Probationary Officer PO In State Bank of India Various Branches in Pan India. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
For more Latest news:- click here
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||2000||Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
Age limit as on 01/04/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Application Begin : 14/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 04/12/2020
- Pre Exam Date : 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29/01/2021
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Some important instructions
- State Bank of India SBI issues notification regarding Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Online for 14 November 2020 to 04 December 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- click here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
Some useful links
|APPLY ONLINE||click here|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||click here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||click here|