P&G Recruitment– P&G is looking for Product Supply Managers in a variety of locations throughout India. This employment role is open to B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA graduates from the years 2019/ 2020/ 2021. More information and an application link can be found below.
P&G Recruitment for Product Supply Internship:
- Company name: P&G
- Website: pg.com
- Job Position: Product Supply Intern
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 16 LPA (Expected)
What P&G offer’s:
- A diverse range of hard manufacturing/engineering assignments in one of the world’s most powerful corporations. We don’t simply offer a job; we offer a career with a variety of responsibilities and plenty of prospects for advancement.
- A chance for you to develop and deliver cutting-edge technology backed by multi-million dollar capital commitments.
- Opportunities to go to project locations to witness your design in action
- You will work with passionate colleagues and receive both formal training and day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Employees are at the centre of our dynamic and courteous multinational work environment; we recognise each individual and encourage initiative, supporting agility and work/life balance.
- A remuneration package that is commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any other applicable engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0–2 years of relevant experience.
- We search for technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership, and the capacity to collaborate with others in addition to solid English abilities.
How to Apply for P&G Recruitment?
- As always, start by reading the material on this page.
- Scroll down and click the apply link after you’ve finished reading.
- You will be redirected to the website of pgcareers.
- If you have an account, sign in and click on Apply Now. Create a new one if necessary.
- Upload your resume or curriculum vitae and fill out all of the essential fields.
- Please double-check the information before submitting.
FOR APPLY: CLICK HERE
OUR LATEST POSTS:
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro