Odisha Forest Developement Corporation Vacancies | OFDC Recruitment 2020 | OFCD Vacancies | Accounts Asst, LDA & Other Posts
OFDC Recruitment 2020– Odisha Forest Developement Corporation (OFCD) Limited releases notificatio and invites candidates for the Online Application Form for the Examination of Accounts Assistant/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant, Executive Assistant. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Jr Accountant (Accounts Asst)/ Auditor||58||Degree (Commerce), Computer Knowledge|
|Lower Division Assistant||72||Any Degree, Computer & Typing Knowledge|
|Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer)||16||Any Degree, Computer & Typing Knowledge, Steonography Certificate|
Age limit as on 01/10/2020
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 27-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2020 Extended to 23-11-2020 upto 05:00 pm
- Date for Commencement of Admit Card : WILL BE AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE SOON
- Date of Written Test: WILL BE AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE SOON
- Date of Practical Test: WILL BE AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE SOON
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- For UR & SEBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Some important instructions
- Odisha Forest Developement Corporation (OFCD) Limited releases notificatio and invites candidates for the Online Application Form for the Examination of Accounts Assistant/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant, Executive Assistant.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.