Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Various Posts Vacancies | COMFED Recruitment 2020 | COMFED various posts Vacancies
COMFED Recruitment 2020– Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation releases notification and invites candidates for the Online Application Form for the various posts vacancies on permanent basis for COMFED. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Jr. Technician Electrician||08||Matriculation with ITI (Electrician) with 03 years experience|
|Jr. Technician Fitter||06||Matriculation with ITI(Fitter) with 03 years experience|
|Jr. Technician Welder||01||Matriculation with ITI(Welder) with 03 years experience.|
|Jr. Technician Referigerator||05||Matriculation with ITI (Refrigerator) with 03 years experience.|
|Jr. Boiler Operator||19||Matriculation or/ ITI with Boiler attendant certificate with 03 years experience in Boiler.|
- Date of Commencement of online application for the post – 06/11/2020
- Last Date for online submission of application for the post – 06/12/2020
- Last Date for online payment for the online application for the post and to take print out – 06/12/2020
Age limit as on 06/12/2020
- Unreserved UR – 18-37 years
- Unreserved UR (W), BC(M & W), EBC(M & W) – 18-40 years
- SC & ST (M & W) – 18-42 years
- Note:-Maximum 5 years age relaxaxtion further given for comfed employee or worker
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- General/ BC / EBC- Rs. 700
- SC/ST- Rs. 350
Some important instructions
- Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation releases notification and invites candidates for the Online Application Form forthe various posts vacancies.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.