Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy | Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment |Join Indian Coast Guard Navik exam date
Navik Domestic Branch Recruitment– Join Indian Coast Guard releases notification regarding recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Navik in Domestic Branch 01/2021 Batch. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|50||Passed Class 10 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
For General / OBC 50% Marks
For SC / ST : 45% Marks
For More Details Read the Notification
Age limit as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India
- Application Begin : 30/11/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online : 07/12/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 07/12/2020
- Admit Card Available : 19-25 December 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee in Coast Guard Recruitment Only Fill Online Form.
- No Need to Send Application Form.
Some important instructions
- Join Indian Coast Guard releases notification regarding Coast Guard 10th Navik Domestic Branch Entry 01/2021 Recruitment 2020.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Online for 30 November 2020 to 07 December 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Application Form .
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.