Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Various Post | MP PEB Recruitment 2020 | MP PEB Exam date | MP PEB Eligibility criteria
MP PEB Recruitment 2020– Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board MP PEB releases notification and invites candidates application for the post of Data Entry Operator DEO and Other Vaious Post Recruitment 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding MP PEB Recruitment 2020 are as follows :
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Group-02 (Sub Group-04) sahayak sanparikshak ,Kanishth Sahayak , Data entry operator and other post Recruitment Test – 2020||250||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Complete Post Wise Eligibility Details Will be Available Soon.
Examination center (Tentative)
The examination centers are :- Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna and Jabalpur Only.
- Notification Issued : 25/11/2020
- Application Begin : 01/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/12/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date :14/12/2020
- Correction Last Date : 19/12/2020
- Exam Date : 29/01/2021 to 04/02/2021
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Application fees (Tentative)
- General / Other State : 560/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 310/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Some important instructions
- Madhya Pradesh government has issued short notice for the recruitment of Group 2 Sub Group 4.
- The complete advertisement of this recruitment will be released on 25 November 2020.
- All the aspiring candidates are required to register in the PEB portal in Madhya Pradesh, only then they will be able to fill the online form.
- Whichever candidates are interested in this recruitment, they will fill the application form online only after the complete advertisement of this recruitment will be released on 25 November 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.