IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Recruitment Online Form | IOCL Vacancy 2020 | IOCL Apprentice exam date | IOCL Apprentice eligibility criteria
IOCL Vacancy 2020– Indian Oil Corporation IOCL Piplines releases online notification and invites candidates application for the post of Apprentice Vacancies in Various State in India Recruitment 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||GENERAL||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Apprentice||257||95||39||60||31||482||Class 10 with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.|
Age limit as on 30/10/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Application Begin : 04/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 22/11/2020
- Exam Date: 06/12/2020
- Admit Card Released : Notified Soon
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
Some important instructions
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Piplines releases notification regarding Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate Can Apply Online from 04 November , 2020 to 22 November, 2020.
- However, Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Apprentice Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some useful links