McAfee Recruitment for Software Engineer 2020 Apply online | McAfee Vacancy 2020 | Apply online | Bangalore | Software Engineer Vacancy
McAfee Vacancy 2020– McAfee is inviting application for the role of Software Engineer -C/C++ for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore city. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
For more Latest news:- click here
More about McAfee– McAfee formely known as McAfee Associates Inc. in 1987–2014 and Intel Security Group in 2014–2017) is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California and claims to be the world’s largest dedicated technology security company. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011, and became part of the Intel Security division.
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
All the details regarding the McAfee Vacancy 2020 are as follows:
|POST NAME||Software Engineer-C/C++|
Detailed eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have done graduation in B.E/B.Tech.
- Aspiring candidate must have experience with computer science concepts.
- He/She is an expert in C/C++, Java or Python Programming Language – at least one.
- Must know use of excel in a team-oriented, project-based work.
- He/She must have leadership experience in an academic, extracurricular or professional setting.
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience, preferably with customer-facing responsibilities.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Vacancy in Airports Authority of India
- You have to develop tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services,).
- Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
- Must be good in C programming, testing and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts ).
- You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application
- You will report to the Engineering manager.
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- Click Here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here