IIT Kanpur Recruitment as Project Positions | IIT Kanpur Vacancies 2020 | IIT Kanpur public technical and research university
IIT Kanpur Vacancies 2020– IIT Kanpur invites application for the post of temporary & contractual posts to work on Printed Electronics under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
For more Latest news:- click here
More about IIT Kanpur– Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university which is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of technology , the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
IIT Kanpur was established by an Act of Parliament in 1959. Under the guidance of economist John Kenneth Galbraith, IIT Kanpur was the first institute in India to offer Computer Science Education. Internationally, IIT Kanpur was ranked 291 in QS World Univ ersity Rankings in 2020. It was ranked 65 in QS Asia Rankings 2020. The Times Higher Education World University ranked it 601–800 globally in the 2020 ranking 125 in Asia and 77 among Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020. In India, among engineering colleges, fifth by outlook India.
All the vacancy details regarding IIT Kanpur Vacancies are given below:
|POST NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Senior Project Engineer||B.Tech + M.Tech + PhD (Engg. Stream) OR M.Tech + 3 years relevant experience OR B.Tech with M.B.A. + 3 years relevant experience|
|Project Engineer||M.Tech OR B.Tech with M.B.A. OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience|
|Project Associate||B.Tech OR M.Sc. OR B.Sc + MCA|
|Senior Project Associate||B.Tech + 1 year relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 year relevant experience OR B.Sc + MCA + 1 year relevant experience|
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC
Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Candidates with degree in Nanoscience/technology, material science, physics, chemistry, or mechanical engineering also may apply
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing, Screen Prepress operation
- R2R processing / Web Handling
- Printing process development
- Printed Electronics
- Working in laboratory environment, handling of chemicals
- Good command of English language in reading/writing and speaking is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary per month (Based on qualifications)
|Senior Project Engineer||Rs. 32400 – 2700 – 81000|
|Project Engineer||Rs. 26400 – 2200 – 66000|
|Senior Project associate||Rs. 21600 – 1800 – 54000|
|Project Associate||Rs. 18000 – 1500 – 45000|
Nature of work
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Operation of Screen printing Prepress and printing equipment
- Operation of R2R printing line
- Conducting research and development for printed and flexible electronics
- Performing printing experiments including the setup of test regimes for printing
- Preparing presentations and reports
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Whatsapp :- Click Here
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
How to apply?
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com or send by post to the below address latest by 09th October 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 09th October 2020. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.