KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 ; Trainee Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,Mechanical,Civil. KPIT company decides to recruit graduates candidates through off campus. The candidates who are completed their BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches are Eligible to apply.
Company: KPIT Technologies Ltd
KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021: KPIT is a specialist partner for IT consulting and product engineering solutions and services to global Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing and Energy & Utilities corporations. Trusted by over 180+ long standing customers for domain expertise and industry experience, we enable them to achieve and manage business-transforming success through innovative, sustainable and superior quality products and ideas.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.6 LPA|
|Test Date||14 October 2021|
|Last Date||13 October 2021-11 AM|
- Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical (will be called as “Circuit Branches” in this presentation)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- 3.6 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please note that there is a two-year bond
Skills Required For KPIT Jobs 2021 :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro