Cognizant Off Campus Drive For 2021, 2020, 2019 Batch . Cognizant decides to hire for the post of GenC Developer/GenC Elevate/Graduate Trainee for the freshers graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the post through online mode.
About the Company : Cognizant is an American multinational product-led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It sells digital products on cloud-based data engineering, model-based testing tool, process automation tool RPA. Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries.
Cognizant OffCampus Drive for GenC Developer:
|Job Role||GenC Developer|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Last Date||24 October 2021|
Cognizant Off Campus Drive ; Responsibility :
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work coherently in a team
Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- 2019/2020/2021 Batch Only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India
Hiring Process :
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC