JUSPAY (Hiring Challenge) is holding an off-campus drive to hire Developers for the B.E/B.Tech-2022 batch.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
JUSPAY Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
|JOB ROLE : DEVELOPER|
|QUALIFICATION : B.E/B.Tech|
|EXPERIENCE : FRESHERS|
|BATCH : 2022|
|SALARY : RS. 13 – 15 LPA|
|JOB LOCATION : BANGALORE|
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Registration Deadline: 24 Nov’21 11:59 PM IST
- Round 1: Online Assessment: 26 Nov’21 10:00 AM IST – 27 Nov’21 06:00 PM IST
For More Latest Job and News Click Here
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
Eligibility in Detail:
- Engineering students in their final year of B.Tech/B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022) from all branches are eligible to participate in the challenge.
- Students from any specialisation or domain are welcome to participate.
- The number of participants from a single Institute is unrestricted.
- It will not be possible to change details after the registration period has ended.
- During the online coding challenge, plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Any instances of plagiarism will result in the candidates’ automatic disqualification.
- Any deviation from the above will result in the individual’s automatic disqualification.
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
Functional Programming (FP)
- Participants that register will be put through an online coding challenge in which their fundamental coding skills will be checked.
- Participants will be shortlisted for the next level based on their test scores.
- The details of the coding challenge will be sent to you via email.
- The test will last 90 minutes and will be completed in one sitting.
- The test score, the time it took to finish the test, the quality of your code, your résumé, and other factors would all be considered.
Hackathon for 2 Days —
- Participants that have been shortlisted will next compete in a two-day hackathon.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be informed about this round.
Prizes and perks:
- Shortlisted candidates will be hired as full-time interns for six months (with the possibility of an extension to eight to twelve months) and will be converted to full-time based on their performance (work performance).
- The monthly salary for the internship would be INR 40,000.
- Candidates who are offered full-time positions would be paid INR 13-15 lakhs per year.
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
How do you apply for the JUSPAY (Hiring Challenge) Off Campus Drive in 2021?
On or before November 24, 2021, all interested and eligible candidates can register for the hiring challenge and take the online assessment on November 26, 2021, at 10 a.m.
TO APPLY : CLICK HERE
LATEST POSTS :
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro