Epam Systems is holding an off-campus drive in 2021 for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2020/2021 batch graduates for the position of Junior Test Automation Engineer. Interested one and who are eligible can enroll now for this post before deadline. Every important information is provided go through it.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
DETAILS OF Epam Systems Off Campus Drive 2021:
|JOB ROLE : JUNIOR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEERS|
|QUALIFICATION : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|
|EXPERIENCE : 0-12 Months|
|BATCH : 2020/2021|
|SALARY : Rs 6 LPA|
|JOB LOCATION : Hyderabad/Pune/Bengaluru/Chennai/Gurugram|
IMPORTANT DATES FOR JUNIOR ENGINEER JOB :
LAST DATE TO APPLY : 11 NOVEMBER 2021
DATE OF TEST : 13 NOVEMBER 2021
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Graduates from the years 2020 and 2021 are only eligible.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Any Branch) with a minimum of 60% academic average from grade X to highest graduation.
- Work expertise in Java Script, Angular, ReactJS (OR) C#/ASP/ADO.net, as well as Data Structures, Algorithms, and Object-Oriented Programming, is required.
- Any EPAM India office (Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram) will do.
- Hyderabad* is the training location.
Parameters for examination:
After one round of online coding testing, a technical and HR interview will be conducted (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
What is the procedure for applying for the EPAM Systems Off Campus Drive 2021?
On or before November 11, 2021, 12 p.m., all interested and eligible individuals can apply online for this position.All eligible candidates will receive an email with a link to an online coding assessment.
TO APPLY : CLICK HERE
LATEST POSTS :