IOCL Recruitment 2021, 513 JEA & Other Vacancies. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) releases online applications forms to fill vacancies for various posts. Recently, IOCL released a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Officer/Engineer through GATE 2021 score. Those candidates are eligible & interested can apply for the post through online mode but before applying must read the notification for detailed information.
|Name of Exam||Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Vacant Posts||Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
The eligibility criteria vary from post to post in IOCL Recruitment. Candidates can check the following eligibility for Apprentice which are given below:
- Applicants must have passed Matric/ ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma in relevant trade from a recognized board or institute.
- Check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 ; Age Limit
- The candidate should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years.
- However, check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
|Post Code||Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|201||Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Production)||296||Diploma (Chemical/ Refinery &|
Petrochemical Engg.)/ B.Sc. (Maths, Physics,
Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with Relevant Experience
|35||Matriculation with ITI (Fitter Trade), Diploma (Mech & Elect Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
|203||Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Electrical)/ Jr Technical Asst-IV||65||Diploma (Electrical Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
|204||Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Mechanical)/ Jr Technical Asst-IV||32||Diploma (Electrical Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
|205||Jr Engineering Asst-IV (Instrumentation)/ Jr Technical Asst-IV||37||Diploma (Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engg) with Relevant Experience|
|206||Jr Quality Control Analyst – IV||29||B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Maths) with Relevant Experience|
|207||Jr Engineering Asst|
-IV (Fire & Safety)
|14||Matriculation plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or|
|210||Jr Material Assistant – IV/|
Jr Technical Asst – IV
|04||Diploma (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
|211||Jr Nursing Assistant- IV||01||Diploma (Nursing|
& Midwifery/ Gynaecology & Obstetrics), B.Sc. (Nursing) with Relevant Experience
Required Documents for Application Form
Here is a list of documents that will be required at the time of applying online for IOCL Apprentice 2021.
- Xth Std/SSLC/Matriculation Certificate/Mark sheet
- Certificate of ITI/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- EWS/Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Signature in black ink
- Recent color passport size photograph
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro