Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 ; Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer. Infosys decide to recruit candidates for the post of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer through off campus in Across India. The candidates those graduation in B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc (2020, 2021 Batch) is completed are eligible to apply for this position.
About Infosys :- Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many nexts of their digital journey.
|Job Role||Specialist Programmer & Digital Specialist Engineer|
|Salary||Specialist Programmer– INR 5 LPA|
Digital Specialist Engineer-Rs 8 LPA
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 September 2021|
Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE):
- This role was formerly known as Systems Engineer Specialist.
- This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing.
- Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture.
- CTC: INR 5 lakhs per annum
Specialist Programmer (SP):
- An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys.
- Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions.
- CTC: INR 8 lakhs per annum.
Detailed Job Description For Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021
- Engineers (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech) from all branches as well as MCA/M.Sc. (ComputerScience/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics) graduates are eligible to apply if they meet the academic criteria shared below.
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects, and languages.
- In case the candidate has done both Class XII and Diploma, the best of the two is taken into consideration.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Documents to Carry for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Online Test
- Virtual Interview
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro