Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Online Form 2021 . Indian Navy has released an job notification for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer for Executive, Technical and Education Branch. Those candidates are Eligible & interested can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 through online mode on official website.
- Online Application Start : 18 September 2021
- Registration Last Date : 05 October 2021
- Complete Form Last Date : 05 October 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- M.Sc. Degree in (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. Degree (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 55% in MA (History) Candidates Having BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems)
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
- Naval Architect (NA) – BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design.
Shortlisting of applications will be based on candidate preference for entries and normalised marks earned in the qualifying degree up to the fifth semester. Interview with the Senior Selection Board Candidates who have been shortlisted for an SSB interview will be notified via e-mail or SMS of their selection. Medical Exam – Selected candidates in SSB will be called for medical examination as applicable to their entry. Merit list – based on the performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared.
|M.Sc with First Class (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.||04|
|M.Sc. with First Class (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc||04|
|M.A History with 55% Marks||01|
|BE /B.Tech Degree in (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical with 60% Marks.||02|
|BE / B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% Marks||02|
|BE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / IT with 60% Marks||05|
Some Useful Important Links :-
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC