South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 400+ Vacancies. South East Central Railway (SECR) has recently released a notification form for the recruitment of the post of Apprentice . Those candidates are Eligible and interested can apply for the posts through official website on or before 05 October 2021.
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Last Date||05 October 2021|
10th passed with 50% marks
- 15 to 24 years
- SECR Apprentice Posts Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of merit.
Period of apprenticeship and stipend
Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade. They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
The candidates will be selected based on the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017).
General instruction :
- (a) Applications must be submitted online only on the web address https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- (b) If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community, he should upload recent caste certificate issued by competent authority on the above web portal.
- (c) Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- (d) No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- (e) The candidates will have to upload soft /scanned copy of present passport size color photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the website.
- (f) Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.
- (g) If it is noticed by the railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false certificates, the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- (h) The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidate either selected or otherwise. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- (i) Persons With Disability (PWD) who want to avail the benefit for reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- (j) The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- (k) If the option of EWS / Ex-Serviceman is not available on the portal, then apply on the portal from your actual category (eg- UR, OBC, SC, ST) and send/ submit the EWS / Ex-Serviceman certificate physically to this office.
Trade Wise Vacancies :-
For Nagpur Division:
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Welder – 20 Posts
- COPA – 90 Posts
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Stenographer(English)/ Secretarial Assistant – 25 Posts
- Plumber – 15 Posts
- Painter – 15 Posts
- Wireman – 10 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 02 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 35 Posts
- Upholsterer (Trimmer) – 02 Posts
For Workshop Motibagh:
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Welder – 20 Posts
- Stenographer(English) – 01 Post
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here