Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Apply for 350 Posts, Salary up to Rs 69,100. Indian Navy has released an application form for the recruitment to the post of sailors MR for 350 vacancies (approx) in the October 2021 batch. Those candidates are Interested and eligible, unmarried male candidates can apply online for the post through the official website of the Indian Navy on or before July 23.
|Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Sailors for Matric Recruit|
|Online Application Starts||19th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd July 2021|
|Merit List||September 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test – Physical Fitness Test – Medical Examination|
|Course Commencing||October 2021|
Interested applicants must have passed the matriculation examination class 10 from a school education board recognised by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. Meanwhile, there’s also an age limit for this recruitment, and only interested applicants born between April 1, 2001 and September 30, 2004 (both dates inclusive) can apply.
|Educational Qualification :-|
Candidates should possess BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (xi) Electrical & Electronics
Job Roles & Responsibilities of Indian Navy MR
- Chef – They will assign the task of preparing /cooking food As per Menu (they have to cook both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian).
- Steward – They have to perform the duties of Serving Food in the Officer Mess as Waiters/ Housekeeping/ Accounting of Funds /Wine / Stores Preparation of Menu Etc.
- Hygienist – They have to make sure that Maintenance of Hygiene in Wash Room & other Areas are up to the mark.
The selected candidates will have to undergo training during which they will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 14,600. After the training period, candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100). Further, they will also be paid MSP of Rs 5200 per month in addition to the DA.
The age limit as described by the Indian Navy for Matric Recruit is 17 to 20 years. The candidates should be born between 01st April 2001 to 30th September 2004 (both dates are inclusive).
- (A) Height- 157 cms(Minimum)
- (B) Chest- 05 cms Chest Expansion (Minimum)
- (C) Visual Standard- 6/6 (with/without glasses)
- (D) Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only allowed on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of the palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand.
Selection Process/Sailors :
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1750 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT.
- The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Written Test :–
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Duration of examination will be 30 minutes. All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :–
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Merit lists for MR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Approximately 450 candidates will be issued call up letter for enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Selection Process/SSC Officer [Electrical Branch] :
- Shortlisting of application will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
- Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, the mandatory criteria of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stages of selection.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Sep 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
Selection Process/SSC Officer-IT :
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For candidates who have completed MCA and M.Sc marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all other cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till fifth semester will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of the completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks.
- Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy. Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC