CGI Off Campus Drive 2021 – Associate Systems Engineer – B.E/B.Tech. CGI Off Campus Drive 2021 decide to hire Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech-2019/2020/2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- CGI is looking for exceptional, motivated individuals to be part of the APAC Business Unit. As an Individual, you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
- There is a great deal of opportunity for a creative technocrat to innovate in this role. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with strong technical ability, motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, and great analytical reasoning skills.
CGI Off Campus Drive ; Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree: BE/B.Tech (Open to all streams)
- Cut-off Marks: 60% in BE/B.Tech, 10th and 12th
- Year of graduation: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog.
Candidates Must Have following skills:
- Excellent communication skills required to be able to interact with clients.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to multiple client environments.
- Exposure to Unix/DBA/Wintel would be an added advantage. Willingness to learn new skills
- Open to work in shifts (EST time zones US/Canada).
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro