Indian Army TGC ; 134 Jan 2022 Online Form 2021. Indian army has released an official notification about 40 vacancies . Engineering graduates can submit Indian Army TGC 134 Online Form. The course will start in January 2022. Interested candidates must read this article to get detailed information.
|Title||Indian Army Indian Army TGC 134 Online Form JAN 2022 Application Eligibility|
|Commencement of Course||January 2022|
Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134)
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||17th August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th September 2021|
|Available Vacant Seats||40|
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology – 10
- Architecture – 1
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 3
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 8
- Information Technology (IT) – 3
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 2
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 01
- Telecommunication Engineering – 1
- Electronics & Communication – 1
- Satellite Communication – 1
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace –
- Avionics – 1
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 02
- Fibre Optics – 01
- Production – 01
- Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt – 01
- Workshop Technology – 01
Indian Army TGC ; Age Limit
- The age limit of the candidates must be 20 to 27 years (as on 1st January 2022) to apply for the available vacancies.
- Applicants’ date of birth must be in between of 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2002, both dates inclusive).
- Applicants will have to show their Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate to prove their age.
- Applicants must have completed their Engineering in the streams in which vacancies are available.
- Those applicants who are in the final year of engineering can also apply for the available vacancies but they will have to prove that they have qualified the course on or before January 2022.
- Shortlisting of Candidates – The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment – After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
- Stage Selection – Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination – The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Joining Letter – Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon