IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-1 Recruitment | IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020 | IBPS RRB Exam date | IBPS RRB admit card | IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale-1 syllabus
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020- Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS releases notification regarding 9th Online Form Re Open of Grameen Bank, also know by the name of Rural Region Bank RRB and invites candidates to apply online for the post of the Officer Scale I Assistant Manager AM. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020 are given below :
|Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager)||1562||976||360||578||324||3800||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.|
Knowledge of the Local Language.
Working Knowledge of the Computer.
Age limit as on 01/07/2020
The aspiring candidates must be of:
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per IBPS RRB IX Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Application Begin : 01/07/2020
- Last Date for Online Apply :21/07/2020
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date : 21/07/2020
- Admit Card Released Pre Exam :08/09/2020
- Re Open Online Apply :26/10/2020 to 09/11/2020
Some important instructions
- Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS releaseed notification regarding Regional Rural Bank Combined RRB IX Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate Can Apply Between 01 July 2020 to 21 July 2020.
- However, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply .
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.