IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Recruitment | IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020 | IBPS RRB exam date | IBPS RRB syllabus | IBPS RRB admit card
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020– Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS releases the 9th notification of Grameen Bank ,also know as Rural Region Bank RRB regarding the recruitment for the post of Office Assistant Multipurpose Clerk. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding IBPS RRB Vacancy are given below:
|POST NAME||GENERAL||OBC||EWS||SC||SC||TOTAL||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||1956||1095||436||811||316||4614||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Knowledge of Local Language.
Working Knowledge of Computer.
Age limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose IX Rules.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Recruitment of Associate Analyst l Deloitte
- EXL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy in Global Analytics and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Hiring ML Data Associate for Amazon | Vacancy in Amazon
- General / OBC / EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
- Application Begin : 01/07/2020
- PET Admit Card Available :August 2020
- Exam Date Prelim: September 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre Exam :11/09/2020
- Re Open Apply Online :26/10/2020 to 09/11/2020
Some important instructions
- Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS Released l Rural Bank Combined RRB IX Office Assistant Multipurpose Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate Can Apply Between 01 July 2020 to 21 July 2020..
- However, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply .
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.