GIC Recruitment 2021 | Admit card released | Check details here. Good news for candidates seeking a government job in General Insurance Corporation of India. GIC India has recently released a notification for recruitment on 44 vacancies of Scale 1 Officer (Assistant Manager).Those candidates who are eligible and interested in these vacancy can apply online and candidates can read the official notification before applying for the same for which link is given below in the article.
As per GIC India Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 notification, candidates who have passed minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or other higher education institution are eligible to apply. However, for SC and ST categories candidates, the minimum marks limit has been kept at 55 per cent.
|1||Finance/Chartered Accountant||Any Graduation Degree, CA|
|2||General||Any Graduation Degree|
|4||Insurance||Any Degree, PG/Diploma (General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII)|
Age limit :-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidate should have been born not earlier than 02-02-1991 and not later than 01-02-2000 both days inclusive
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Important dates :-
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-03-2021
- Downloading of Call Letters for Exam: 10 Days prior to the date of exam
- Date of Online Exam: 29/08/2021
- Admit Card :- 18/08/2021
GIC Recruitment 2021 ; Vacancy details
There are total 44 vacancies .
|Officer Scale I|
|1.||Finance/ Charterered Accounts||15||Any Degree, CA|
|4.||Insurance||10||Any Degree, PG/Diploma (General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII)|
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro