DITC Goa Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Industries, Trade and Commerce, Goa (DITC Goa) has released an job notification for 22 MTS, LDC, Economic Investigator, Junior Stenographer Job vacancies. The DITC Goa online application link will be available on the official website only. Candidates are requested to fill the DITC Goa online application form 2021 by online.
About DITC Goa: During pre-Liberation time work related to the promotion and regulation of industries in Goa, was looked after by “Direçao de Economia” (Directorate of Economic Services) which comprised Public Works, Land Survey, Industries & Mines, Civil Supplies and Weight & Measures. Post Liberation, the Directorate of Industries & Mines was separated from the above Directorate of Economic Services and began functioning independently. Traditionally Goa was a rural economy with a strong mining base. Now, Goa has transformed into a fast growing industrial sector.
|Name of Employer Agency or Department||Directorate of Industries,Trade, and Commerce, Government of Goa|
|Jobs Profile Name||Industries Inspector ,Jr. Stenographer ,LDC And MTS|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
|Location of Jobs||Goa|
|Salary & Benefits||INR.- 18,000.00-92,300.00/-PM|
|Last Date of Application||14 Oct 2021|
|Jobs Types||Govt. Jobs|
Qualification Required for DITC Goa Vacancy 2021
- Industries Inspector, Economic Investigator → Degree Knowledge of Konkani.
- Jr. Stenographer → Higher Secondary School Certificate Should be Computer Literate
Speed of 100 Words Per Minute in Short Hand, 35 WPM in Typewriting Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower Division Clerk → Higher Secondary School Certificate Should be Computer Literate
Knowledge of Konkani.
- Multi-Tasking Staff → Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination Passed ITI Course in relevant trade Knowledge of Konkani.
The Candidate should have the following age limit to apply for this job.
- Minimum Age Limit » 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit » 45 Years
OBC: 03 Years/ SC/ST: 05 Years ( Ex-Serviceman – 10 Years [if required].
- Industries Inspector/ Economic Investigator – 02 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer – 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 11 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 06 Posts
- Industries Inspector/ Economic Investigator – Level 5
- Jr. Stenographer – Level 4
- Lower Division Clerk – Level 2
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Level 1
DITC Goa Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in written examination as per merit. Skill/ aptitude test being qualifying in nature shall not be considered for drawing merit list.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC