TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 – Your Gateway to Thousands of Top Jobs. TCS scheduled for Off Campus Drive 2021 called National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Engineering, Arts, Commerce and Science graduates/Diploma candidates across the country.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization in skills required to perform various job roles
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch can try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Test Date||December 2021|
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
About the Test:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Benefits of Taking TCS National Qualifier Test:
- Improved employability quotient: Clearing this exam gives you an edge over other applicants.
- Increased visibility: This test is recognized by various corporate companies. After clearing this exam, you can get hired by top companies worldwide
- Unlimited attempts: You have various chances to improve your score by attempting the test multiple times.
TCS NQT Test Pattern:
TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test (NQT) empowers aspiring candidates with a standardized, high-quality benchmark test, to assess their cognitive and general ability skills. NQT is a mandatory prerequisite for Industry NQT and Subject NQT. There are four variants of NQT. They are,
1. NQT (Cognitive Skills):
This test measures the cognitive skills of the candidates in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities. It is mandatory for all test.
2. Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test):
Psychometric Test assesses the personality traits of the candidates and dispositions relevant to the workplace.
3. Industry NQT:
This is conducted to test the candidates understanding of industry-specific dimensions.
4. Subject NQT:
This test measures the role-specific skills of the candidates on the dimensions of knowledge and ability.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro