Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy for Field Assistant | Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020 | Cabinet Secretariat Field Assistant examination
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020– Cabinet Secretariat releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidateas for the post of Field Assistant. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Field Assistant||12||Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board or Institution as on 15/05/2020.|
Age limit as on 15/05/2020
- Maximum limit- 18 to 27 Years
- Age relaxations for SC/ST/OBC as per central government rules.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
The selection will be based on:
- Written Exam
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- General- Rs.0/-
- SC/ST/OBC- Rs.0/-
Some important instructions
- Cabinet Secretariat releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidateas for the post of Field Assistant.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.