RPSC Ajmer Lecturer Vacancy Apply online | RPSC Ajmer Recruitment 2020 | RPSC Ajmer Lecturer exam date | RPSC Ajmer Lecturer eligibility
RPSC Ajmer Recruitment 2020– Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Ajmer releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Lecturer. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Lecturer||39||Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering with First Class Marks.|
Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Application Begin : 28/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/12/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 27/12/2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- General / Other State : 350/-
- OBC / BC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Some important instructions
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Ajmer releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Lecturer.
- Candidate Can Apply Online for 28 November, 2020 to 27 December, 2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.